1) All posts must contain a song or a link to songs. The easiest way to do this is to upload a song on a site like Savefile, Rapidshare, or your own server. Sites like those do delete your file after 25 uploads or 7 days and it will be up to you whether or not you upload the song for us again. Post the new link in the same post. Note: On a high speed connection this takes about 5 minutes.
2)NO posting of albums that are still in print, or can be purchased via any music retailer or online store. You will be warned the first time, followed by a automatic ban the second.
3) Yes, you can promote your band, as long as you provide us a way to listen to your music online.
4) This is not a place to post club flyers or set lists (unless you're going to give us every song on the set list :P.)
5) No promoting other communities unless you're approved by one of the mods (woundedllama, kid_sportswear, or dean_buried.)
6) Songs can be anything from the early stuff that everyone has heard to brand new stuff from brand new artists. If you have some song you just haven't stopped listening to since the 80s? Post it. If you want opinions on a new band or song? Post it. Obscure stuff is also nice ;).
7) Constructive criticism for a new band is great but there is absolutely no need for bickering just because you don't like the artist someone posted. If you're a problem more than once, you will be banned.
8) MP3 and WMA formats only. Zip and rar files are okay if you're sharing a whole album. Videos are also okay.
9) Your post should give us this information:
9) All posts are automatically friends only.
10) Post as much as you want.
Other things to know:
If you would like to make a request, please see this page. DO NOT post your requests in the community, they will be deleted.
WHAT NOT TO POST: EBM (excepting maybe DAF or the like), futurepoop, techno, metal, industrial-influenced dance/rock (KMFDM, Icon Of Coil, Wumpscut etc), J-rock, mainstream Hot Topic crap, Apocalyptic Folk, The Cruxshadows (on the general grounds that they're bollocks) and songs to be "ironic" or "funny" (it's stupid at goth clubs, and it's stupid here).
Of course, deviations from goth, deathrock and post-punk are allowed (to include real industrial, minimal, wave, weird/dark avant garde, gothabilly and darkwave) but use common sense.
And most importantly: If you download something and like it, please support the artist and buy their music.
Breaking these rules will get your post deleted. Breaking the rules more than once will get you banned. :)
Post Punk Junk.com
Scar Stuff (Vintage Halloween Record Rips)
Forbidden Crypts of Haunted Music! (More Vintage Halloween Record Rips)
New Wave Outpost
Seven Inch Punk.com
Dead Beat Radio
Nemesis To Go